What is Step by Step?
Step by Step is an initiative of the Health Improvement Organization. Step by Step aims to serve as a health and wellness resource for all who live, work, and play in Jackson County. Learn more on our about us page.
Who created Step by Step?
Step by Step was created by the Health Improvement Organization of Jackson County.
Can I share my story with Step by Step?
Yes! We would love to hear from you. We want to hear how local residents have:
- Started eating more fruits and vegetables
- Found ways to get more exercise
- Quit smoking, and
- Reduced or managed stress.
Just starting your journey? You can let us know what steps you are committing to, and how you you plan to stick to your change. Don't worry though, your stories will never be shared unless we have your permission first. Visit our contact page to get in touch with us!
How can I stay up-to-date on Step By Step news and events?
There are a few ways you can stay in the loop with local news and events:
- You can visit our blog page to see our latest news and announcements
- "Like" us on Facebook to see our posts in your news feed
- "Follow" us on Twitter to see our posts in your Twitter home page
- Sign up periodic email updates by creating a profile or visiting the Contact page
Will you sell my email address?
No. Your email address will never be shared. We will only ever use it to send you news and events, and to keep in touch with you.
Is Step by Step available to attend our community event?
Step by Step can staff a table with information and demonstrations. For more information, and to request a staff member for an event, please fill out our event application.